Big Wave Bay

Big Wave Bay
Not just another beach!

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Only In Hong Kong Have I Seen...


Hello My Dear Great Ones,
Only in Hong Kong have I seen...


 …a store selling bowties using four plastic Groucho Marx glasses to promote them…

 …a corner store selling toilets and shower stalls...
 …a display of numerous small deer (I think) with plastic top hats at a subway stop...
 …a sign at park demanding no lying…
 …numerous umbrellas drying in the hallway of a school...
 …a funky park bench...
 …monkeys rooting through garbage...
 …hundreds of helpers/maids converging in the open plaza of a downtown bank every Sunday...
 …tiny little one man eating stalls at Mcdonalds...
 …hundreds of plastic pandas in various poses set up in a public walking area being photographed by hundreds of people….

 …man made barricades set up for weeks by prodemocracy advocates...
 …piles of umbrellas stacked up under a tarp on a main road…
 …a variety of cooked meat at a street vendors shop, including chicken with their heads still on...
 …plants growing sideways at a street corner...
…fat ballerina statues at a subway station.

Every day there is something new to see, something new to experience in Hong Kong.  Expect the unexpected.  I love Hong Kong.

Have a great week.

Love adios and ping on!

Dirk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.